Saturday, January 10, 2015

New Project Underway: Animated Webseries

Vman103-Productions
Website 


Several months ago I decided to make a new web cartoon. The series itself will be precipitated with three trailers, each dedicated to one of the main heroes. And the first trailer is about: Yuto Amamiya. Click the link below to read the rest.



All things considered, this cartoon has the confections of an anime, and is partly inspired by that genre. Anime, however, is by definition just a shorthand for animation. But in America it refers to Japanese animation; understandable given the...distinctive qualities of this popular art form.

I'll start things off with a picture of Yuto Amamiya. Try not to be put off by my animation as I am not a professionally trained artist. With that in mind...
Here it is: Yuto Amamiya. This is merely the beginning. This is just one of three trailers, so don't expect a long video. I am in the production stage right now, but my projected broadcasting date is somewhere in the final week of January, at the least.

If you have questions or comments, please use the form down below, visit my Google Plus page, or you could email me at jrussellmailbox-vman103@yahoo.com. Also the subject line should say something along the lines of this article's topic, like "about your series". Like anyone else I get a lot of emails, especially in the spam folder. With that in mind, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All that is required is some basic decency—in other words, no name-calling, trolling, or volleying baseless insults. Good and bad reviews are both allowed. They merely need to be truthful and not contain gratuitous amounts of bad language.